Thursday, June 2, 2011

I had my mechanic change the brake pads and resurface the disk? on my car, I picked up the car?

from the shop yesterday and the brake light came on the dashboard, he did something and went off. Today I was on my way to work when the light came on again, what should i do, or how can i fix this?I had my mechanic change the brake pads and resurface the disk? on my car, I picked up the car?
you reset it with a computer,take it back and make him fix it,free.

if your car has anti-lock brakes and he didn't open the bleeders on the calipers when he compressed them,that forced the fluid up to the ABS control and may have caused damage.

or just check the fluid level and tap on the side of the resevor,the float may be stuckI had my mechanic change the brake pads and resurface the disk? on my car, I picked up the car?
what kind of car is it and if its a newer model there is a sensor on the brake caliper that needs to be reset through the computer of the car so take the car back to the mechanicI had my mechanic change the brake pads and resurface the disk? on my car, I picked up the car?
take it back he didnt reset it right,I had my mechanic change the brake pads and resurface the disk? on my car, I picked up the car?
bring the car back and have him clear the computer of the break fault ... you need to learn some about mechanics ... how many wheels did he do ... you should do a pair not one ....you do 2 or all 4 ... doing just one wheel will make the brakes stop un evenly ... you are talking about disk brakes ... a lot of cars have front discs and rear drum brakes .. they work and are repaired very differently ... Find out more about your car and the repairs will be easier and cheaper ... A mechanic who senses you know about cars will not try to rip you off selling you stuff you do not need ....