Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I change the bulb in my rear brake lights? 2001 Sebring?

2001 Sebring. Rear Brake light. I can't figure out how to get the bulb to replace it. It looks like it is in cased from the trunk. Is there a hidden bolt or something that I am not seeing?How do I change the bulb in my rear brake lights? 2001 Sebring?
You will just need to pull pack the carpet in the trunk on the side that needs replaced, then there will be lamp sockets and they should just twist out. Good luck!How do I change the bulb in my rear brake lights? 2001 Sebring?
Check outside on the lamp face/housing for any screws....



If they're all inside, you probably have 3 or 4 of those plastic nuts to undo.... also remember that there will probably be some kind of plastic tab that also holds the lamp housing in place to the body....How do I change the bulb in my rear brake lights? 2001 Sebring?
Open the trunk lid and the sockets should be right there. Just twist them out and pull out the bulbs.