Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2002 (brake lights)?

How do you change the rear brake lights in a Montero Sport 2002? And what kind of bulb do you use?

(I found out this morning that both of my back lights are out on my car and in an hour I am going to go fix it, but I am not sure how).

Thank you!Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2002 (brake lights)?
first thing you need to do is make sure the brake fuse is still good, and then check brake light switch, its pretty uncommon for both lights to go out at same timeMitsubishi Montero Sport 2002 (brake lights)?
It uses a standartd 2 tier bulb. Open the trunk and look inside you will see where the bulb inserts into the lens turn it a quarter turn and it will pop right out
  • external harddrive to use
  • how to get back with your ex boyfrien
  •